Thursday, October 01, 2009

Love+Friendship+ etc Quotes

 Friendship
  1. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
    Anonymous
  2. A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue.
    Russian Proverb 
  3. Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.
    Bob Marley 
  4. A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.


    More Friendship quotes:http://www.1-love-quotes.com/cgi-bin/viewquotes.cgi?action=search&Category=FRIENDSHIP


    Poems
    I Do Not Know You Well, But What I Know
    I do not know you well, but what I know
    Enchants me, like a song sung far away.
    I cannot hear the words, but what they say
    Hangs softly on the hills where I must go.

    I see you furtively and note your eyes,
    Hazel and dreamy, your spirit half elsewhere;
    I note the sheen of your dark, lustrous hair
    And wish I knew your thoughts and shared your cries.


    This love brings me sweet pain, but I want more,
    Driven by a dream I can't control.
    I want the truth of you, untamed and whole;
    In frantic hope I haunt your open door.






    I Want to Make Your Heart Beat Just for Me
    I want to make your heart beat just for me.
    I want a true love in my lonely life.
    I've looked a long time, dated many men,
    But none I walked with walked in step with me.

    We walk together well, the best of friends.
    Somehow we just fit, as if clean cut
    To go together, zigzags complementary.
    But now I would be something more than friends.

    I know I take a chance to mention love.
    I've no idea what feeling's in your heart.
    But if you'd catch a burning, plunging star,
    I know I'd make you happy for your love.

      


No comments:

Post a Comment